Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2023
Come and be part of Scotland's BIGGEST running festival!
Established in 2003, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival is a major event in the Scottish sporting calendar. Offering stunning views and and unforgettable running experience, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival features 9 different race distances over 2 days - from the 5K held in the stunning Holyrood Park, to one of the UK's fastest marathons - there is something for everyone!
Sign up for an Edinburgh Marathon Festival Event
- Edinburgh Marathon - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
- Edinburgh Half Marathon - £30 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £350
- EMF 10K - £20 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £200
- EMF 5K - £10 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £50
- EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
When Jessica's Dad was diagnosed with depression it took her by surprise. Since the diagnosis she has developed her understanding of mental health and has worked together with her family to support him. She has turned this knowledge into a passion for fundraising for the Mental Health Foundation...
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and advice.
- Personalised support from our Events Team.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- Support on the day from the Mental Health Foundation Events Team.
Don't forget you also need to register for your place on the Edinbugh Marathon website. Once both forms are filled in our events team will confirm your place.
I already have my own place, can I run for you?
Yes! If you have your own place in the race and would like to join our team, please drop us an email to [email protected] with your vest size - we would love to welcome you to the team!
For more information please contact our Events Team on 0141 572 0125 or email us at [email protected].